SEPTEMBER CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
- Tuesday, Sept. 3rd – Advisory Board Meeting, 5:30-7:30 PM, Caribou
- Thursday, Sept. 5th – Committee Agendas are due at 8am.
- Sunday, Sept. 8th – Fall Ca$h Calendar Tickets are due!!!!
– Finance Committee meeting, 1:00-2:30pm, Caribou
-Program Committee meeting, 2:30-4:00pm, Caribou
– Reunion Committee meeting, 4:00-5:30pm, Caribou
- Saturday, Sept. 14th – Fall Trash and Treasure Show, 9am-5pm, the Forum – Presque Isle
- Sunday, Sept. 15th – Fall Trash and Treasure Show, 10am-4pm, the Forum – Presque Isle
- Sunday, Sept. 22nd –“Masonic Bar-B-Q”, Presque Isle, 2pm
Always – and we do mean ALWAYS – check here before leaving for any ATLC meeting or activity to make sure it’s still being held, especially during winter months. If we need to postpone or cancel something because of weather, travel conditions, or some other reason, a notice will be posted right here by 9am the morning of the meeting or activity.
NFL Referee Salary In any sport, referees are responsible for enforcing certain rules and regulations during wholesale jerseys a game. In a professional football match, a seven official system is followed, wherein seven officials operate in the same field. Based Cheap Jerseys China on the positions and duties assigned, each of the officials is delegated with a different title: referee (or head referee), umpire, head linesman, line judge, field judge, side judge, and back judge. The main responsibility of the referee is to strictly watch and supervise the game. It is a reputable post that contributes a lot in deciding the fate of a football game. And in the profession of football refereeing, an NFL referee is considered the highest position. How Much Does an NFL Referee Earn? As mentioned earlier, the average salary of an NFL referee may range from $25,000 to $70,000. wholesale jerseys from china This, however, is comparatively cheap jerseys lesser than the salary package of referees belonging to the National Basketball Association (NBA) and National Hockey Association (NHA). Nevertheless,